Instructions for care
- If the label indicates "DRY CLEAN ONLY", it means you have to take the product to a dry cleaner.
- If you cannot go to the dry cleaners, you can wash the product by hand but only with cold water.
- Use a delicate detergent in a very small amount, do not leave the product to soak.
- Rinse in cold water several times, remove water only by gentle pressing between thick towels then smooth by hand, returning to original shape.
- Dry on a classic wire dryer then iron on the back side with an iron at the right temperature (silk, wool).
Here are our tips for preserving silk/ wool on the long term
- Protect the product from very prolonged exposure to the sun
- Do not vaporize perfume
- Do not iron on the face of the fabric
- Do not squeeze by twisting
- Don't over-wet when you iron
- Do not tumble dry